Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bawk Bawk, Chicken Lovers!

Well here is the big backyard surprise I mentioned in my last post...we got chickens! Three of them, actually: Gertrude, Francis Pistachio, and Muffin the Cheep Cheep. They are cute little weirdos and we rescued them from a place that was not keeping their animals very well. They have a much better life now, but we are having to treat them for some problems. =( People can really be awful.

Check out Muffin, cheeping for me to pick her up:
We think she looks like a giant little peep with feathers. ^_^

I hope everyone is enjoying their outdoor spaces, be it your backyard, a park, or balcony.

Oh! And don't forget to follow me over on Instagram! I've been selling a few things over there, plus you'll get to see snapshots of our family's life and you even might get some more chicken videos. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment