Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow Day! - a pictorial essay

We had a winter storm, which I'm sure by northern standards was not that bad (so my husband says), but the upside of this is that the kids were out of school and Husband was out of work! Last night we played Settlers of Catan Seafarers and drank tea and hot chocolate while eating popcorn. Today we slept in and had a fun play day! 
Lulu Claus & the beginning of the ice + snow

The new hangout

Snow fun

The view from my workshop (ho ho ho)

Miss G made a huge heart that says "I LOVE MOM" <3

Our new Frosty Fern - it looks fake! So cool.

O Christmas Tree

I turned that into this!
We put up our tree and other decorations, too. Our house looks so bright and cheery! 

Also, I purchased this: Baby Deer Cookie Cutter and these: Pine Tree Cupcake Picks
I can't wait to use these for winter festivities! And how adorable would a woodland birthday party be in the future for one of the kids?! 

I hope everyone is staying warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment