Thursday, October 24, 2013

Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!

Well hello there. I'm Annaliese, 1/3 of the infamous (at least to us) Midwest Craft Alliance.

I'm a human. You know, doing stuff here and there. I have two not-so-little-anymore daughters, one perfect husband, and three weirdo cats. I wish I could tell you I also have a hedgehog and a bat, but I've been told that three cats are enough pets in the house. Le sigh.
Humans
Kitties
I love to draw, paint, and do art in general, as well as write and create crafty things. I also enjoy music, which is good because my husband is a musician. I actually enjoy taking care of our home and making it nice. I also actually enjoy making our kids' school lunches. I told the kids that if anyone says anything about their black cat shaped sandwiches or Miffy rice balls, they can just say their mom is an artist, "It's cool." Our family does a lot of awesome stuff like traveling, community events, hiking, etc etc etc (the list goes on), so that should be a preemptive answer to anyone who wants to ask, "What do you all do?" when I tell you: We don't have a television.

My husband is an amazing chef (whether he'll admit it or not) and we always eat dinner as a family, which we think is really important.

I am really thrilled to be doing a blog with Eryn and Becky. These are two grade-A, talented ladies who I have known for a long time and have been a great support to me throughout the years!

Like my cohorts, I have an Etsy shop and sell the various things I make. It's quite fun! Soon I will be selling prints of my artwork and that makes me very excited. I like the pieces I create. They make me happy and I hope they make other people smile at least a little. I also make play food with the help of my minions -- er, I mean children. We always have to make extra for their own play kitchen.

I'm also on the various social media sites; take a look if you would like:
facebook
etsy
pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment