Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Twas a week before Christmas and all through the house...

A BIG MESS.

Every year I tell myself that I'm going to get all of my crafting done early and enjoy the week before Christmas with movies, zoo lights, Christkindlmarket but NO! NO! NO! Santabecky is busy again this year.

Tonight I'm forcing my darling boy to listen to Christmas music on pandora while I package up another set of candles for wholesale (anyone local to the west burbs o' Chicago, I'll tell ya where to find them).  Finishing up the last of the etsy orders, smiling all the way.  Every minute I spend preparing packages and wrapping up my creations is a moment of true joy for me, it really is.

when you run out of proper branded labels...

...you improvise.

my favorite scent of all time
Only 4 more orders to go!  What are YOU working on right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment